Articles on this Page
- 04/29/13--13:43: _THE AV CLUB WROTE A...
- 05/12/13--19:19: _BOB'S BURGERS: THE ...
- 05/16/13--10:48: _WIN A T-SHIRT! WHY ...
- 05/16/13--12:44: _THE FIRST BATCH OF ...
- 05/16/13--13:28: _Okay, this might be...
- 05/16/13--13:35: _These came in late ...
- 05/16/13--14:13: _THE 10 BEST BOB'S B...
- 05/16/13--14:49: _donrickles: I made...
- 05/16/13--18:03: _TERRIFYING BUT WE D...
- 05/17/13--12:04: _TODAY’S TABLE READ
- 05/17/13--16:11: _REAL-LIFE BURGERS A...
- 05/17/13--16:20: _FRIDAY FAN ART ROUN...
- 05/20/13--22:32: _ONE OF THESE IS A F...
- 05/21/13--10:09: _YOUR MOVE, JIMMY PESTO
- 05/21/13--13:20: _happinessinablog: ...
- 05/21/13--16:32: _TUESDAYS WITH FAN ART
- 05/21/13--18:13: _TINA'S PINTERESTS
- 05/22/13--10:40: _FAN ART 4U 2DAY
- 05/22/13--12:20: _COMING SOON
- 05/22/13--13:25: _TINATASTIC
- 04/29/13--13:43: THE AV CLUB WROTE A NICE THING ABOUT US
- 05/12/13--19:19: BOB'S BURGERS: THE BAND PHOTO
- 05/16/13--10:48: WIN A T-SHIRT! WHY NOT?
- 05/16/13--12:44: THE FIRST BATCH OF CONTEST ENTRIES. Lots of great ones here, and...
- 05/16/13--13:28: Okay, this might be all of them. Wow, all blog hyperbole aside,...
- 05/16/13--13:35: These came in late but they are butt-themed and completely...
- 05/16/13--14:13: THE 10 BEST BOB'S BURGERS SONGS
- 05/16/13--14:49: donrickles: I made this GIF a long time ago of various world...
- 05/16/13--18:03: TERRIFYING BUT WE DIG IT
- 05/17/13--12:04: TODAY’S TABLE READ
- 05/17/13--16:11: REAL-LIFE BURGERS A LA BOB
- 05/17/13--16:20: FRIDAY FAN ART ROUND-UP
- 05/20/13--22:32: ONE OF THESE IS A FAKE TATTOO, THE OTHER IS REAL
- 05/21/13--10:09: YOUR MOVE, JIMMY PESTO
- 05/21/13--13:20: happinessinablog: incase you were wondering where brilliance...
- 05/21/13--16:32: TUESDAYS WITH FAN ART
- 05/21/13--18:13: TINA'S PINTERESTS
- 05/22/13--10:40: FAN ART 4U 2DAY
- 05/22/13--12:20: COMING SOON
- 05/22/13--13:25: TINATASTIC
The cast and show creator Loren Bouchard backstage after their blockbuster live show in San Francisco at the Nob Hill Masonic Center. Look for this on the inside cover of our upcoming double live LP (that is, if you run a record label and care to release a Bob’s Burgers double live LP).
Photo by the hilarious Larry Murphy (you know him as Teddy).
It’s been a long time since we’ve given away Bob’s Burgers T-shirts. But there they are, piled up in our utility closet, looking all cocky about being 100% cotton.
Draw and scan your favorite Bob’s character and send to us at email@example.com. You don’t have to be a stellar artist — we’ll give points for originality and that indefinable something that we’ll call “heart.” Send ASAP. We’ll choose and post five winners during our lunch hour (around 1 pm PST).
THE FIRST BATCH OF CONTEST ENTRIES. Lots of great ones here, and they’re still coming in! We’ll notify you if you’re one of the ones chosen for a T-shirt.
Don’t feel bad if you don’t win this time — there are too many great ones so we’re doing some serious eenie meenie miney mo…
Okay, this might be all of them. Wow, all blog hyperbole aside, you guys really outdid yourselves! These made our day. We’re putting all of them up on the official fan art page.
The T-shirt contest is finished for now but you should send in your artwork WHENEVER. firstname.lastname@example.org
These came in late but they are butt-themed and completely awesome.
While we’re in such a post-happy mood, we might as well mention this recent article, wherein we the writers picked our favorite songs from the show.
I made this GIF a long time ago of various world dictators as Tina from Bob’s Burgers. Don’t ask me to tell you what it means or why it’s so poorly made because I don’t know. It just is, man.
HOT DAMN WE LOVE THIS, TOO.
Sorry for all the posts today. We just keep wanting to share stuff.
By Bob’s fan Dan Yell
TODAY’S TABLE READ
Bob’s fan Alex Marga sent us these photos from the University of Oregon in Eugene, where our own Eugene — Eugene Mirman — recently performed. To mark the occasion, the school’s food program ACTUALLY SOLD BOB’S BURGERS.
If your school had a Bob’s Burgers food services tie in, first of all, really?? This has happened more than once? Second of all, send us pics. email@example.com
These spilled over from yesterday’s T-shirt contest. But rarely has spillover been so aesthetically pleasing. Keep the fan art coming! Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Fallout Louise” by Jenny Guan
By Margaret Hogg
By Kendra Olberg
“The Deepening 3Deepening: Fake Criterion Cover” by Andrea Streeter
By Stig Greve
You won’t have a hard time figuring out which is which unless you just don’t understand what tattoos are.
Bob’s fan Aileen Valadez hipped us to these. The Louise arm belongs to Ms. Tara Armov (NOTE: Tara Arnov is not her real name. It is a roller derby name. Hello to all Bob’s fans who do roller derby! Anecdotal evidence suggests there are quite a few of you.)
Get a load of that! That’s a real tattoo!
Awesome “Art Crawl” homage, submitted by Bob’s fan Maria A.
incase you were wondering where brilliance comes from. :)
Megan Mullally, Jenny Slate, Bill Hader, Max Greenfield, Ben Schwartz, Nick Offerman, Will Forte, Fred Armisen, Aziz Ansari, Wendy Schaal, Sarah Silverman, and Ken Jeong in Bob’s Burgers [FOX].
THIS GIF MOSAIC IS ACCURATE
Two particularly choice pieces for you today.
Got something for us? Send to email@example.com.
By Ryan McNerney
By Jennifer Barrett
Tina hasn’t updated her Pinterest page in a while. Have any pin-worthy images you’d like to bring to her attention? Photo reply below…
Another talented fan has sent us something that we VERY MUCH ENJOY. Bill Pyle is a graphic designer, and he put his skills to work on this iconic rendering of the Belchers…
These come to us from uber-talented Bob’s fan Claire Duffy…